Wednesday 20 July 2011

Less is More Week 24 - Circles

Well hello everyone, long time no blogging.  Its been such a busy time I haven't really had time to make any cards, but now I'm officially on holiday for 6 WEEKS yippeeee!!  So I hope to be able to do more.

I did however make a card and picture for my friend which I will try and upload later in the week (she's just had a baby girl).

Anyway onto this weeks Less is More challenge (I am soooo late with this), but the theme this week is CIRCLES.  Struggled a bit, but this is what I came up with...

I've used a Craftwork Cards message and gone round the edges with Candi.  I quite like how it's turned out and am going to try it in different colours.

I will try and get round to your blogs and leave you comments but got to get on and make my Dad's 60th birthday card which is for this Friday (will try and post when finished) so no pressure!!

Hope you like the card and enjoy the rest of your week.
Jo x

16 comments:

  1. This is fab! Love the choice of the colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    This is awesome, love the colors and the candy.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love card candi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow -i love how you used the candi.. really pretty and effective. Hope you get lots of time to craft over the next 6 weeks
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dotty 'butons'. Happy birthday to your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB use of card candy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I love this Jo...I'm thinking it would look great in blue,silver and white for a Christmas card ...like a snowflake:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has worked out beautifully. On my monitor the ribbon looks a different yellow from the candy, but it may just be light it was taken in.
    Thanks so much for joining us once more.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great idea with the candi, love the pastel colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea and it looks great in the pastel shades.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab idea, love the colours. Wonderful use of Card Candi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, such pretty colours too:O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Jo, super idea for the candy
    Thank you
    Diva LIm
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you say candy? Well, I say this is the best card EVER! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea! I love it.
    So pretty.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...