Thursday 7 July 2011

Fruity

Afternoon everyone,

So while Evie n Oli were at school, I've managed to make two cards.  This one I'm entering onto PaperPlay Challenges.  The theme there this week is 'Fruity'.  I decided to go with Pink Petticoat's 'Life's Lemons', I think the papers are really bright and summery.  However, I am struggling to 'bond' with my card, it's just not turned out how I planned.  I'm sure it will grow on me, so here it is....


Would love to know what you think.
Bye for now.
Jo x

4 comments:

  1. oh this is fab .. especially as my daughter is obsessed with the lemon song!
    So fresh and zingy!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that looks so awesome and fresh!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play!!
    Cuddles
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so pretty card, love the bright colors!
    thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
    Hugs
    Céline PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...