Tuesday 9 October 2012

NEW LADYBUGS DIGI RELEASE, GUEST DESIGNER AND CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well.

This is a very very exciting day for me as I was recently asked to be a Guest Designer for Ladybug Crafts Ink.   It is also exciting because they have a new set of Digi's released today.


I was honoured and thrilled to be asked, I love all the images they have and these are just fantastic.

The card I've made is using an image called 'Home Tweet Home' and I just love love love it!!!  

There is also a challenge to coincide with the new release and that is to use EMBOSSING AND FLOWERS.  Here is my card....


I've coloured the image with Copics and highlighted the leaves and bird houses with Glossy Accents.  The background is from Craftwork Cards Embossed Kraft Cardstock and the flower is made from CWC Card Candi...


I really hope you like it.  Hop on over to the Ladybug Challenge Blog HERE to see what the other Design Team have made and enter their challenge.

Bye for now

Jo xx

8 comments:

  1. You know I was super impressed on how you cut out the trunk of the tree Jo and now I'm impressed with what you did with the card candi!! I've got tonnes of it and now I know what I'll be making with it lol. Gorgeous colours and the GA on the leaves is lovely. Thanks so much for being a GD for our new release xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jo and fab to have you as GD.. love the embossed squares and the GA on the leaves .. fab little flower too..
    A great card for Autumn
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Jo, that was a clever idea there! I love how the tree sits "Out of the frame", truly brilliant!.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, what a fun image and you have made such a clever out of the frame card with it! The Ladybugs must be thrilled with your GD post, well done!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with so many fab ideas. Love what you did with the new image and that candi flower looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, your beautifully colored floral delight image looks fabulous on this wonderfully embossed block card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful...love the glossy accent you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and the image is adorable. Love the squares too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...