Tuesday 2 October 2012

Naturally Gorgeous

Hi everyone

Hope you are all fine and dandy.  Not much posting going on again from me, been really busy at home and at work.

Looking forward to the Great Northern Papercraft Exhibition in Harrogate this weekend.  If you are reasonably local why don't you pop over to the Craftwork Cards website and get a ticket, there's still time.

As most of you now know I'm a very proud member of the Craftwork Cards Design Team, recently they sent me their Naturally Gorgeous Project of the Month which I loved.  I have already posted these cards on their blog but for those of you that didn't see them here they are...

I hope you like them.  Everything I used was from the project kit, there is so much stuff in it and a fab price too.  This months kit is called Memory Lane, and very soon there will be more cards to show you from there.

Bye for now

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...