Monday 21 May 2012

Missing in Action and Craftwork Cards

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry I've been a very bad blogger recently, but life has been so hectic recently.  I was away both this weekend and the one before so not much pottering time has been had.

While I was away in Nottingham on Saturday (on a course with work) I was the featured new Design Team member at Craftwork Cards on their blog HERE.

I've been dying to post the projects I made for them, but was unable to - until now, so I'm really excited to show you all...

A twisted easel card featuring the oh so cute Warren...

Butterfly card using CWC embossed card and scraps of their papers adhered to D/S adhesive sheets and die cut...

3D flower card with CWC papers, I love them they are sooo bright and colourful, and finally...

A ring with Kusudama flowers made with Confetti paper and Candi.  These are fab to make and so easy.

I know, I got a little carried away, but I loved the challenge and wanted to show that I like different styles.  I hope you like them.  Please pop over to the Craftwork Cards web site and blog, meet the other new DT members and have a shop while you are there.

On a personal note, I just want to say a huge huge thank you to everyone who has e mailed me and sent cards for the Ladies Night in aid of Florence and the Candlelighters charity.  If you don't know anything about it, scroll down and there is more info there.  I am overwhelmed with the generosity of you guys.  I can't wait for next Thursday and hope that we make loads of money.  I will of course take loads of piccies and let you know how it all goes.


Bye for now.

Jo xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Jo, your creations are just gorgeous and I adore those sweet flowers you've made, just so pretty. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...amazing makes Jo...all beautiful & all so different I can see why these were your choice for submission...superb...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, a really stunning collection hun. Love those Kusudama flowers you clever girly you.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Fabulous Jo... i love the wreath, i love those butterflies , i love the 3D flower .. and that little bunny is oh so cute .. guess you could say i just love them all lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, beautiful projects. Can you please tell me how to make those lovely Kusudama flowers on your last project (the ones made using Confetti papers). They're absolutely stunning and I'd love to have a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what gorgeous projects Jo..... I love the second card, so CAS and whimsy but the wreath is stunning! Love the dimension in the flowers and the soft feminine colours ....you're off to a flying start on the DT :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects, they are all my favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new DT post Jo. Very well deserved. I love all of these projects, and the flowers on the wreath are simply stunning.

    All the best for Thursday - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all absolutely gorgeous Jo! Congrats on your DT post :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...