Saturday 26 November 2011

Winter Blue's

Hi everyone, well it's been a long while since I last posted anything on here.  I have been looking at what's been going on though.  It's just been such a busy time with work, kids and three craft fairs under my belt.  Hopefully now I can start blogging again.

I met one of my blogging friends the other day, Lisa Jane from My Makes 'n' Me.  I won some of her Candy and we realised we lived within 5 miles of each other so she popped by for a cuppa.  We had a lovely chat and got on really well so I hope to see her again soon.

Anyway, I wanted to show you a card I made recently.  I'm also entering this card into the Ladybug Craft Ink Challenge which is named 'Winter Blues'....

The image is an old Elzybells stamp teamed up with some Pink Petticoat papers and Craftwork Cards Candi.

Hope you like it.

Have a lovely weekend.

JO x

4 comments:

  1. This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love this sweet little image, and a great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute .. i love the fur trim on the coat and the snowflake papers

    Good luck with the GD call and thanks for joining us at LCI this week. Hope you have had a lovely weekend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little eskimo Jo he's such a cutie!!

    Thanks for joining in the Winter Blues at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...