Thursday 3 November 2011

HELP - COMPUTER SAVVY ADVICE NEEDED

Hi everyone, sorry it's been soooo long but it's been mega busy at home, work etc. plus I also spent a lovely week in Marbella with some of my friends from work, a fab time was had by all.

Now it's back to the grind and I'm busy making Christmas cards for a few fayres I'm going to.

But I've got a little problem,  I've recently bought and downloaded some Hero Arts Digi Kits, these come as PNG files, however when I've copied / imported the image into word or Serif Page Plus I can't get rid of the grey background behind the image.  I've tried everything I can think of, you are my only hope.  It must be possible somehow cos I've seen cards made with them, I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong programme.

Is there anyone out there who can help.

Thanks

Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I hope I can help...
    First, are you sure the image is not highlighted somehow?
    Second, how have you imported the image into Word? Have you gone by Insert Picture - this should work.
    If neither of these work, can you email me (see my blog sidebar for email address) and I'll try some more ideas. :)
    Love Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - sorry not got a clue . i thought NG had transparent backgrounds?
    Glad you are well
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo! I have never used png files with Serif before but I know what you are talking about! As long as I import them into any microsoft application (like powerpoint, word) I don't have a problem. It's fine in Paint too!

    Hope that helps honey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...