Wednesday 25 May 2011

2 Sisters Challenge

Hi everyone again, I'm really getting into this Blogging lark.  I'm now officially on half term holiday and don't go back til the 6th June so hopefully can get more cards and blogging done.

Anyway, I've decided to enter this card into the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog, which this week is use a digi.  I made this card for my best friends son Lewis who as you can see has just turned 5.  The Digi is from Little Musings and I think he's called Alfonso (he was a freebie) and I coloured him with copics but he was ideal for Lewis.
Anyway, hope you like him.
Bye for now
Jo x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, cute card. I'm sure Louis will love and treasure it.
    Thanks for your lovely words about my blog, I so appreciate it.
    Happy crafting.
    Hugs, Judie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...