Sunday 16 December 2012

LET IT SNOW

Hi again everyone,  well two posts in two days, this is a miracle for me, but I wanted to show you a card I've just finished. (My apologies for the shocking photo, it is now 4.20pm and no daylight left in the UK).

The papers are from Craftwork Cards Twinkle Paper Pack, it's beautiful white pearl paper with silver foiled snowflakes (the photo doesn't do it justice!).  The snowflakes are also from Craftwork Cards made from Kraft card also with foiled snowflakes.  I've also added Candi and some Stickles Glitter Glue.

I'm going to enter this card into the Freshly Made Sketches challenge..

Hope you like it.

Bye for now

Jo xx

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colors and all the brads. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jo! I love blue and silver! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card! Love the gold snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...