Sunday 16 September 2012

Less is More - 85 Ovals

Hello everyone, I'm back.  Have you missed me?

I kind of took a bit of a blogging break over the summer hols.  We were away for three out of the six weeks, then having the kids at home, there just never seemed to be enough hours in the day.  

I'm also back at work doing 5 days a week (I was previously part time on 3 days), so life has just got a little busier, but hopefully things seem to be settling down I can get back to blogging.

And what a perfect way to start than by doing a card for the Less is More challenge.  I've really missed making cards for this challenge.  I've looked most weekends at the theme, just never got myself into gear.  The challenge this week is to use ovals.  I love making paper flowers at the moment so I decided upon this...


All the products used are from Craftwork Cards.  The papers are from the Naturally Gorgeous range.  The petals are made from the Perfect Petals 2 template using 3 different size ovals.


I raised the pink oval off the card and scored down the middle of the petals so they stood proud.


Hope you like it.  Bye for now.

Jo xx

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love your mod patterned petals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo and lovely to see you back.. fab CAS card .. so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Jo, what beautiful and original card, i love your flower, stunning! and i like the soft colours, great work and a perfect CAS card.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a great flower there Jo
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, welcome back.
    Great LIM design. Love the pretty flower and the soft colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply terrific
    Gaeat flower!

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...