Wednesday 11 July 2012

Alfie and Pretty Little Prints

Hi Everyone

Hope you have had a good day now the sun is eventually shining!

Just wanted to show you a card I've made for my God-daughter Stephanie who will be one tomorrow.

It features Alfie Bear from Craftwork Cards, along with papers and Candi from their Pretty Little Prints range, there is also an embossed butterfly card background but unfortunately it hasn't shown up very well ...

I stamped and coloured Alfie with my Copics and added Glossy Accents to the flower...

Close up of Alfie (he's so cute)!

I decided to give Stephanie money for her birthday so inside I made a little pocket with the same embossed butterfly card and put some Frosted Lace Stickles glitter glue on the larger ones..

Hope you like it, I'm quite please with how it's turned out, especially as my mojo has been MIA for a week or so now.

I'm also entering this card into a couple of challenges:-

Oldie but a Goodie - Flower Power
Bizzy Becs - Flower Power

Bye for Now

Jo xx

5 comments:

  1. The papers are perfect for the stamp, how clever! Areal sweetie of a card and you the even dressed the inside of the card - lovin it Jo.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! The papers are gorgeous and colouring is fab! I love Alfie bear, he is just so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its so cute .. she will love it . I love those little letter tiles
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo. Alfie is soo cute and looks great alongside the new papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Jo, your colours are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining in the Flower Power challenge at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...