Saturday 21 January 2012

A New Baby

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend, but my don't they go fast?

My cousin Jason and his girlfriend Heidi have just had a baby boy, so I've made a card for him...

The image is from Digistamp Boutique called Louie and Teddy and the backing paper is are from Craftwork Cards.  I've coloured him with my Copics.


As you can see on the card, they have named the baby Aston Jay (I'm reserving judgement on this one), but I'm told he's gorgeous as all new babies are.

I'm entering this card into:-

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Buttons, Bows, Bling

Will be back next week with some more cards to show you.

Bye for now.
Jo x

8 comments:

  1. Aww I love this :o) One of my fave images, I think he's SO sweet. Lovely card! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card such a sweet image and love the colours and detail.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring on this lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, your colouring is perfect for this very sweet teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so gorgeous Jo. I love this image for baby cards. I really like the way you've personalised it too. Just fab! xxx

    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW too! Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! What a perfect baby announcement. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new addition to your extended family! I love the card you made to celebrate his birth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly gorgeous Jo - thanks for taking part in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp last month...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...