Saturday 4 June 2011

Less Is More - Week 18 - Colour - Monochrome - 2nd attempt

So after I made the black and white card for the Less is More challenge, I decided to have a go at another one.  Again I've used Paula Pascual stamps and sentiment.  I love her stamps.  However, I'm not so sure about this one.  Normally once I've made a card and I keep looking at it, it starts to grow on me, but this one just isn't.  I'm not sure if it's a little too 'simple' and maybe does need something extra.  I am my own worst critic (apart from my husband, who does give very a honest critique).  I also made a little faux pas on one of the flowers which puts me off abit - but hey ho we can't be perfect all the time!!

Let me know what you think.
Jo x

11 comments:

  1. I like this one too Jo
    Think I prefer it
    Like the random design
    Thanks again!
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the flowers were snuggling up a little more, you might be a little more pleased!
    It's lovely though!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, a beautiful shade of pink and such a pretty floral shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely card with great colour !

    CArol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one too.. the colours are so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this, love the colour.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this, i think it looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one too, think it's my fave out of the two
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clean and crisp. Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colors! Love the flower stamps. I really like this one better than the first I believe. Maybe if you had used the sentiment down on the bottom right instead of half of the daisy? THen you would have had an odd number of items on the card, which for some reason seems to give a little better balanced look to me. Just a suggestion....
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...